Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Anybody who wants to get tested for their dorm please post Here
Have you introduced yourself? Do that Here
Please read TWA's Rules Here
Interested in helping the site with cool features? Suggest them Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

TheBlackDuelist

TheBlackDuelist
Houseless
Houseless
First topic message reminder :

The Gathering of Heroes Sign Up (Completed) - Page 4 Gatheringofheroesposter

Updated :)

I finally have enough characters to make the series. I have awarded different ranks and positions to individuals who I thought would be perfect for them. Also If you have a complaint about the picture that I may or may not have used for your character, feel free to tell me I'm sure we can find a good one together :)

Chapters will be released every friday at 6:00 pm :)

Here are the characters of TWA academy

Main Characters:

Ryu Mikigami
: The protagonist of the story. Ryu is 16 years old and is a new student at TWA. He has a fun loving personality and is always in a good mood. He enjoys life to the fullest and has a blast whenever he duels. He came to TWA to become the best duelist in the academy and is on his way to becoming the next King of Games. His current deck is the Blackwing deck.

Ikki Hadaka
: Ikki is also a new student along with Ryu. He is 14 years old and is to energetic for words. He loves everything about dueling and tries his hardest at whatever he does. He and Ryu become the best of friends after their first meeting and are always there for each other. Ikki uses an explosive Flamvell deck because it matches his play style perfectly.

Leader of TWA: Dexter Morgan: He is the passionate yet sneaky leader of TWA. He is 17 years old and is quite selfish but still cares about his academy. He uses an Anti-Meta Chaos deck

Administrator/Staff Damian Ikozawa: He is one of the main staff at TWA. At only 13 years old he was named a child progidy at dueling and is known for his reckless and carefree playstyle. Damian uses a Reaper Spellbook deck.

Moderator/Staff Jason Natsuko: Jason is apart of the TWA staff as a moderator and is in charge of settling disputes and takes care of new recruits.He is 19 years old and is Tsubaki's older brother and just like his younger sister, he is an exceptional duelist. He cares for his little sister dearly and tries his best to protect her (much to her annoyance). His preferred deck to use is an old fashioned Cyber Dragon deck.

Head Teacher/Staff Hae Saeng: Hae is the academy's top teacher and is one of it's best duelists. He is 18 years old and is very experienced at what he does. Although he is very dedicated to his work, he is at the same time very laid back and considers doing too many things a chore. He uses a variety of decks that no one is able to figure out.

GFX Artist:
John Minami: John is apart of the GFX team that creates logo's, banners, and even team symbols.He is 16 years old and is very open towards everyone.Even though he isn't a ranked duelist, he isn't one to be underestimated and can come off as a very capable opponent. His best known deck would have to be his Gladisworn deck.

Teacher/Staff Arthur Cuno: Arthur is one of TWA's teachers and one of it's best at that. He is 17 years old and has a very simplistic personality and is very energetic when it comes to his lectures, but he isn't above reprimanding someone for their rude behaviour. He uses an Ancient deck.

Kingdom Yellow Duelist: Setsuna Seiei:
Setsuna lives in the Kingdom Yellow dorms and is quite a interesting duelist. He is 16 years old and has a very quiet and withdrawn personality but when he's with his close friends we see his true nature. His favourite deck to play are the Elemental Heroes along with Evil Heroes.

Shadow Purple Duelist Takeshi Sakata: Takeshi lives in the lowest ranked dorms, known as Shadow Purple . He is 15 years old and is also a quiet person towards strangers, but is very loyal towards anyone who he befriends. Although he is a Shadow Purple duelist, his skills are very impressive and some cannot believe that he is still ranked at that level. His main deck is Malefic Gravekeeprs because it was a gift from his grandfather.

Shining Blue Duelist:
Misaki Aono:Misaki lives in the Shining Blue Girls dorm, which are where most of the top duelists reside. Misaki is 16 years old and has an upbeat and fun personality. Because of her good grades, attractive looks and personality she is considered to be the "Queen" of the academy. Her favourite deck to use are Fortune Ladies.

Pegasus Elite Duelist: Tsubaki Natsuko: Tsubaki belongs to the Pegasus Elite girls dorm, the best of the best dorm in all of TWA. She is one of the five members to be invited to join the dorm. She is 15 years old and and has quite and mysterious personality, she never shows any emotion to anyone except her older brother Jason. She uses a Plant Synchro deck and has yet to be defeated

Other academies will be introduced later into the story, but for right now we want to focus on this academy at the moment.

Get Ready for The Gathering of Heroes, coming Soon!

Last edited by TheBlackDuelist on Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:54 pm; edited 30 times in total

! ! ! ! REL1NQUISHED

! ! ! ! REL1NQUISHED
Houseless
Houseless
Ohhhh it's lucian but like he's like super side stream and under appreciated e_e.

TheBlackDuelist

TheBlackDuelist
Houseless
Houseless
Lol alright, Well I'l see what I can do.

Ponzy1

Ponzy1
Houseless
Houseless
Hey been off for a few days update me on this thread

TheBlackDuelist

TheBlackDuelist
Houseless
Houseless
Hey Ponzy, haven't seen you in awhile. Ah nothing much im still in production of this and writing the chapters. I'll let ya know if anything interesting happens.

LOKOS

LOKOS
Hey Duelist were you able to read that image of my decklist?

TheBlackDuelist

TheBlackDuelist
Houseless
Houseless
Yea I got it, thanks :)

Yuki

Yuki
Houseless
Houseless
I know you have finished characters, but eventually a great enemy will show up.(Like Marik, Bakura, Jinzo, Don Zaloog, and etc.) SO I was just going to shoot off a villian to you.

Name: Draco Lung
Personality: Dark, megalomaniac, and hates everything besides himself and his deck.
Backstory: A dark entity came to his home threatening to destroy his family unless Draco went to live in Shadow World. After some time his soul and mind became corrupt and he became a shadow duelist.
Deck: RED Dragon deck (Red-Eyes Dragon)

Spoiler:

! ! ! ! REL1NQUISHED

! ! ! ! REL1NQUISHED
Houseless
Houseless
I'm sorry if I'm speaking in TBD's place but i feel as though your character is a bit cliche.

Yuki

Yuki
Houseless
Houseless
I understand, where you are coming from. I was just shooting off an idea.

EDIT:

Alright how about this then:
Name:Jinn Karasau
Personality: It is broken into two distinct personalities because of MPD(multiple Personality Disorder.) His first personality is funny, playful, energetic, and kind to everyone. The second is a dark and twisted and whose very goal is to rid the world of humanity. Humanity is a disease to him that must be removed.
Backstory: His home in a small, rural village was caught ablaze by bandits. Before he was able to escape his home he was partially burned and permanently disfigured. After finally making it out of the fire, he watch his mother and other women of the village be sold off to keep the rest of the villagers safe. Watching his mother leave made him crack and the second personality formed. After years of saving and practicing he has become an exceptionally well duelist. And was sent to the academy.
Deck:Plant Burn

Lunatic

Lunatic
Dark Desolation
Dark Desolation
Yuki wrote:I understand, where you are coming from. I was just shooting off an idea.

EDIT:

Alright how about this then:
Name:Jinn Karasau
Personality: It is broken into two distinct personalities because of MPD(multiple Personality Disorder.) His first personality is funny, playful, energetic, and kind to everyone. The second is a dark and twisted and whose very goal is to rid the world of humanity. Humanity is a disease to him that must be removed.
Backstory: His home in a small, rural village was caught ablaze by bandits. Before he was able to escape his home he was partially burned and permanently disfigured. After finally making it out of the fire, he watch his mother and other women of the village be sold off to keep the rest of the villagers safe. Watching his mother leave made him crack and the second personality formed. After years of saving and practicing he has become an exceptionally well duelist. And was sent to the academy.
Deck:Plant Burn

Edited Original Post with double post, Do not double post, if you wish to post again after already posting, Wait 24 hours or edit original post

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum