Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Anybody who wants to get tested for their dorm please post Here
Have you introduced yourself? Do that Here
Please read TWA's Rules Here
Interested in helping the site with cool features? Suggest them Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Thomastron

Thomastron
Houseless
Houseless
1x Stratos
3x Bubbleman
2x Photon Thrasher
3x Neos Alius

2x Emergency Call
1x RotA
1x Dark Hole
3x Miracle Fusion
2x MST
2x Super Polymerization
2x Gemini Spark
2x PoD
1x Heavy Storm
1x Monster Reborn

2x Evacuation Device
2x Torrential
1x Starlight
2x Mirror Force
2x Bottomless
1x Solemn J
2x Solemn W
2x Hero Blast

Extra Deck:
1x Stardust
1x Hero Gaia
3x Hero the Shining
1x Hero Escuridao
1x Hero Great Tornado
2x Hero Absolute Zero
2x Blade Armor Ninja
1x Number 39
1x Excalibur
1x Maestroke
1x Daigusto Emeral

https://i.imgur.com/NyFvMSD.png

What do you guys think I should change and/or add?

Much appreciated.

Last edited by Thomastron on Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

TheBlackDuelist

TheBlackDuelist
Houseless
Houseless
Sorry to ask this but do you mind making it and taking a picture? I can work alot better If I see the deck rather than read it :P

Thomastron

Thomastron
Houseless
Houseless
Lol realized right after i posted, its fixed

TheBlackDuelist

TheBlackDuelist
Houseless
Houseless
Now you see the problem that I see with this deck is it's lack of monsters. Now with that many traps, field control will most likely be yours however a Heavy storm could easily wipe them out leaving you almost defenceless unless you draw the Starlight road.

I would consider removing a couple of traps (Such as 1 solemn warning and a mirror force) and adding in possibly a Sangan, Gorz, Fader, or you could even go with a Tour guide.

Eheroduelist

Eheroduelist
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
TheBlackDuelist wrote:Now you see the problem that I see with this deck is it's lack of monsters. Now with that many traps, field control will most likely be yours however a Heavy storm could easily wipe them out leaving you almost defenceless unless you draw the Starlight road.

I would consider removing a couple of traps (Such as 1 solemn warning and a mirror force) and adding in possibly a Sangan, Gorz, Fader, or you could even go with a Tour guide.

It's a Bubble Beat; it's supposed to run on few monsters.

It has a surprisingly large # of traps doe.
I agree, drop some traps.
I agree with Gorz, but throwing in TGU/Sangan involves working out the Extra deck to fit the Rank 3's, and unless you wanna trade some Extra deck cards around for em; I advise against anything other than just Sangan unless you want to start a BLS-Sangan + Light Hero combo.
If you do, GL getting a BLS cheap.

One card you might like though for Neos Alius combo is Noble Knight Gawayn.

I also wouldn't see any harm in trading out one of your HERO Fusions for a Nova Master, since you probably will want Super Poly to be able to hit Fire monsters too; seeing as how a few staples (WU Zenmaines) are FIRE and how Fire Kings are starting to pick up in popularity.

Syrufit

Syrufit
Hell's Emissary
Hell's Emissary
No.
Deck is fine, Gorz stops Bubbleman plays, and it's a dead draw with all the backrow you've got.
In regards to heavy, just set 2 backrow at a time and you're set to go. You can play around it if you're smart enough. Usually you'll open with at least 1 monster or a searcher (E call, RoTA, etc), if you open with 5 backrow, keep stalling until you draw a monster/searcher. Personally I run 2 Bubbleman 'cause 3 could clog the hand.

The changes I'd do:
-1 Bubbleman
-1/2 HERO Blast
-1 Mirror Force
+1 Gemini Spark/Book of Moon/Neither of them
+1 Book of Moon/Dimensional Prison
+1 Dimensional Prison
+1 Mind Control

Extra:
-1 The Shining (you won't need more than 2)
-1 Emeral
-1 Blade Armor Ninja
+1 Black Corn
+1 Shock Master
+1 Abyss Dweller

Also make an at least half decent Side Deck.

TheBlackDuelist

TheBlackDuelist
Houseless
Houseless
? And the Great one speaks!

Yea take Sy`s advice, seems like the best course of action at this point

Niko327

Niko327
Houseless
Houseless
TheBlackDuelist wrote:? And the Great one speaks!

Yea take Sy`s advice, seems like the best course of action at this point

Agreed. tons of backrow is not a problem if you play smart. Don't set 4 backrow at a time. Also, heavy storm is 1 card out of 40 in a deck. You shouldn't be so worried about it when building the deck, but be cautious when playing.

I know of 2 cards that flow pretty well in Bubble Beat you might want to test: Blackwing Zephyros and Call of The Haunted.

Zephy isn't great until he hits the grave, but with it + call you can bounce call back to your hand for a free lv 4. Also you can use bubbleman that way as well. Special summon bubbleman, bounce him back to get zephy, then summon bubbleman again.

Call is just really nice since you are only running 9 monsters. gives you a bit more monster presence and gives you another stratos search possibly. Again, really good with Zephy as well. I'd replace the 2 compuls with 2 CotH if you decide to test it out.

PhotonDragon12345

PhotonDragon12345
Industrial Illusions
Industrial Illusions
-1 Super Poly
-2 compuls

+1 Book of Moon
+1 Gemini Spark
+1 Mind Control

Skill Drain? Go for it.

And another mst in side.

Sponsored content