Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Anybody who wants to get tested for their dorm please post Here
Have you introduced yourself? Do that Here
Please read TWA's Rules Here
Interested in helping the site with cool features? Suggest them Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Felix Daniels

Felix Daniels
Houseless
Houseless
Hello, everyone, I'm back to Toon world academy. I apologize for the extended absence, school just overwhelmed me with work. I finally had some time to relax, and I decided to slightly stray away from my Toon deck a bit to try out the Noble knights, out of curiosity. This is the build I've managed to come up with so far:

https://i.imgur.com/cla42e2.png

Monsters:
3x Noble knight Artorigus
3x Noble Knight Gawayn
2x Noble knight Merdruat
2x Ignoble knight of black landsallyn
2x Rescue rabbit
2x Elemental Hero Sparkman
1x Morphing Jar #2
1x Honest
1x Black luster soilder: Envoy of the Beginning

Spells:
2x Noble Arms-Arfeudutyr
2x Noble Arms-Gallatin
1x Noble Arms-Caliburn
1x Heavy Storm
2x One Day of Peace
2x Pot of Duality
1x Magical mallet
1x Monster Reborn
1x Reinforcements of the army
1x Dark hole
1x Pot of avarice
1x Assault Armor
1x Miracle Fusion
1x Nobleman Of Extermination

Traps:
1x Starlight road
1x Cursed seal of the forbidden spell
1x Mirror force
1x Torrential Tribute

Extra:
1x Artorigus, king of the noble knights
2x Photoknight paladius
1x Blade armor ninja
1x Heroic champion- excalibur
1x Gagaga cowboy
1x Heroic champion- Gandiva
1x Tiras, keeper of genesis
1x Zubaba General
1x Wind-up Arsenal Zenmaioh
1x Number 39: utopia
1x Number c39: utopia ray
1x Number 61: Volcasaurus
1x Stardust Dragon
1x Elemental Hero the Shining

So, far, it wins a lot of duels, just I want to know what you guys think about it. If you can, please rate it from one to ten. Any criticism is welcome. Thanks Very Happy

Niko327

Niko327
Houseless
Houseless
I don't really get the point of having the two Sparkman and Morphing Jar. They don't do much for the deck. If they're supposed to be rescue rabbit targets, I'd replace them for Vorse Raider, Dark fodder for BLS, 1900 beatstick that can be equipped with your Noble Arm cards. Cursed Seal of the forbidden spell is no good. Trash that lol. Or at least side it for Prophecy decks.

Also take out Assault Armor, its really not necessary since the Noble Arm cards give a much better ATK boost, and I'd run 3 Arfeudutyr since you aren't running any MST/Forbidden Lance, and at least 2 of each of the other noble arm cards. Take out Magical Mallet as well, and run another One Day of Peace. Magical Mallet is used to combat consistency issues, but you wouldn't have them if you ran cards that helped you search what you need. 3 one day of peace for draw and stall, and you could try running Hidden Armory as well because it's pretty good to use in the same turn as One Day of Peace.

Why you're running Mirror Force and not any of the Solemn cards iunno.... But yah, definitely run Solemn Judgment and 2 Solemn Warning. Take out Miracle Fusion and Nobleman of Extermination as well.

Noticed you have Joan in there too, take her out, she's pretty crappy. You might wanna try Foolish Burial for getting Laundsallyn into the grave, saving you from dead drawing him.

Felix Daniels

Felix Daniels
Houseless
Houseless
I appreciate the criticism, but there are a few things I need to call you out on. The main problem is Vorse raider. I do not know whether you like it or not, but it is almost completely incompatible in the deck. For starters, it is a Beast-warrior, not a warrior, so it cannot be equipped with any of the cards at my disposal. Also, it is dark, and even though I need the chaos food for BLS, considering the fact that that it is the only chaos monster in here, its best to leave it with Ignoble, as he can be dumped easily with Medruat and Joan. The traits Vorse raider has, also makes it incompatible with almost everything in my extra deck as well, with only utopia and Cowboy summonable with it. Sparkman is much better, despite the lower att. And morphing jar 2 is mainly used to counter decks that swarm(which is almost every competitive archetype.

Since you obviously do not know what assault armor does, here is what I use it for: the double attack. It could practically turn anything I have into blade armor ninjas, including Heroic Champion-Excalibur, and it is an excellent OTK method. I have considered hidden armory and tried it, problem is, the deck relies on normal summoning. Caliburn, at 2... lets just keep him at one. Its good, but not good enough for 2. :sus:

And JEEZ, Joan is NOT that bad! She can be useful for dumping a dead Ignoble to grave, a play that would be a lot more common than you think, considering the fact that you suggested I take out my only card to deal with problems like that. :umm:

I have noticed though, that there is a stunning lack of Solemn cards, and I will try to try them out. I guess cursed seal is better for the side deck anyway. Whether I run another One Day, depends on how badly they are hit on the ban list (a friend told me they will get hit) :hitler:

Niko327

Niko327
Houseless
Houseless
Oh boy, Vorse Raider is a beast-warrior.... Well... lols ignore my ignorance my good sir.

The One Day of Peace/Hidden Armory combo probably would only work if you consistently could get the two in one hand, but since ODoP is hit to one now, that will no longer work. Even if the deck relies on normal summoning, ODoP gives you that extra time to not worry about it, but still, scratch that since it is now limited.

I said Caliburn to 2 because your equip cards seem essential when playing Noble Knights. I don't play them myself, but I'm usually decent at analyzing archetypes. Of course, if you keep Assault Armor, then you won't need 2. I see where Assault Armor can be useful, but I think you should run at least maybe one more other noble arms card to get the most out of Medraut.

Also, for your normal monster, perhaps try running Dark Blade then? Dark fodder, targetable by rabbit and able to be equipped. Deck Devastation becomes viable as well, which will roast Mermail/atlantean and possibly hurt Agents a bit. Not sure what other decks Deck Deva would hurt now that wind-ups are out, but it isn't a bad side deck option or at least something to consider once we have a more defined meta for the new format.

I just don't really like Joan... she might be able to dump Laundsallyn from your hand, but thats too much loss for such a use in my opinion. Foolish Burial does the job much better and efficiently, not wasting your normal summon or possibly letting your opponent go +1 with a guaiba or something from killing her.

Glad you take criticism well, and I'm learning a bit more myself of the Noble Knights just from this discussion XD

Felix Daniels

Felix Daniels
Houseless
Houseless
I'll try out dark blade. I prefer sparkman for photoknight paladius summons and lucky miracle fusions, but I like your idea of deck devastation virus. Very Happy

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum