Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

.
Toon World Academy
Anybody who wants to get tested for their dorm please post Here
Have you introduced yourself? Do that Here
Please read TWA's Rules Here
Interested in helping the site with cool features? Suggest them Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

1 Aggro Theme Decks on Mon May 13, 2013 1:41 am

BlackGuy


Houseless
Houseless
First topic message reminder :

Okay, so turns out I have a SUPER hard time with picking out the perfect cards for a deck. I have an idea, but I don't know nor remember every card ever made. I forget some and then when I play the decks, I realize that those ideas I had in my head were stupid and whatnot. So, I need help. I love all kinds of decks, but for now, I'm only thinkin of two.

Spoiler Alert: I'm an aggressive player who just wants to destroy everything you own in less then one turn (not literally). Also, I don't like XYZ anything (so broken. Don't get me started on that s***) and I'm not too fond of Synchron (some are broken but all in all, I don't really like it)

Aggro Six Samurais and Aggro Elemental Heroes.


26 Re: Aggro Theme Decks on Tue May 14, 2013 8:51 pm

Tsukasa

avatar
Houseless
Houseless
BlackGuy wrote:So basically, a troll deck.....

>:'D

You must be new here. Either you haven't played YGO very long or you just don't really know much about the game....troll decks are typically only decks like stall/burn decks. PlzlrnYGO before inputting opinions~ Or, feel free to gtfo TWA. No room for silly newbs here ;-;




27 Re: Aggro Theme Decks on Tue May 14, 2013 8:57 pm

Lunatic

avatar
Dark Desolation
Dark Desolation
Tsukasa wrote:
BlackGuy wrote:So basically, a troll deck.....

>:'D

You must be new here. Either you haven't played YGO very long or you just don't really know much about the game....troll decks are typically only decks like stall/burn decks. PlzlrnYGO before inputting opinions~ Or, feel free to gtfo TWA. No room for silly newbs here ;-;

Please respect other users, if this behavior continues i will have to give you a warning. Do not carry out this conflict any longer






28 Re: Aggro Theme Decks on Tue May 14, 2013 8:58 pm

Tsukasa

avatar
Houseless
Houseless
Lunatic wrote:
Tsukasa wrote:
BlackGuy wrote:So basically, a troll deck.....

>:'D

You must be new here. Either you haven't played YGO very long or you just don't really know much about the game....troll decks are typically only decks like stall/burn decks. PlzlrnYGO before inputting opinions~ Or, feel free to gtfo TWA. No room for silly newbs here ;-;

Please respect other users, if this behavior continues i will have to give you a warning. Do not carry out this conflict any longer

It's not like I was serious .-. Can't expect everyone to know everything. Chill broseph.




29 Re: Aggro Theme Decks on Tue May 14, 2013 8:58 pm

BlackGuy


Houseless
Houseless
.3. I just haven't played in a long time, as stated in my intro. Um, first off. I'm not sure if I should take you seriously when you use a word that is not known by Google, any dictionary or Microsoft Word.

By troll, I mean you can use Mask Change over and over just to make a lot of cards ineffective. So if Bottomless Trap came out, I can use Mask Change as a chain so it would prove ineffective.

Edit because I misspelled. ;n;

30 Re: Aggro Theme Decks on Tue May 14, 2013 9:00 pm

Tsukasa

avatar
Houseless
Houseless
BlackGuy wrote:.3. I just haven't played in a long time, as stated in my intro. Um, first off. I'm not sure if I should take you seriously when you use a word that is not known by Google, any dictionary or Microsoft Word.

By troll, I mean you can use Mask Change over and over just to make a lot of cards ineffective. So if Bottomless Trap came out, I can use Mask Change as a chain so it would prove ineffective.

Edit because I misspelled. ;n;

Which isn't trolling, that's called spamming.

Also, plzlrnYGO is an acronym for please learn yugioh. .-.




31 Re: Aggro Theme Decks on Tue May 14, 2013 11:22 pm

BlackGuy


Houseless
Houseless
Spamming, trolling. Same dif in my book. O: (depending on situation)

:I For please learn Yugioh? Okay, I'll for please laern it. Still, the acronym is stupid. :U That's that s**t I don't like! (Rap song).

32 Re: Aggro Theme Decks on Wed May 15, 2013 10:15 am

Syrufit

avatar
Hell's Emissary
Hell's Emissary
Another thing I find funny is Tsu telling people to learn how to play when he sucks at it too. :|



33 Re: Aggro Theme Decks on Wed May 15, 2013 12:39 pm

Eheroduelist

avatar
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
Syrufit wrote:Another thing I find funny is Tsu telling people to learn how to play when he sucks at it too. :|

Brought this here for the burn.





34 Re: Aggro Theme Decks on Wed May 15, 2013 4:34 pm

BlackGuy


Houseless
Houseless
Another thing I find funny is Tsu telling people to learn how to play when he sucks at it too. :|
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYUM!

35 Re: Aggro Theme Decks on Wed May 15, 2013 9:18 pm

Tsukasa

avatar
Houseless
Houseless
Syrufit wrote:Another thing I find funny is Tsu telling people to learn how to play when he sucks at it too. :|

Atleast I know the difference between a deck that is capable of spam, and a deck that is intended to troll people.

In addition, I'm not that bad. Just because you're an over-achiever and spend all of your time studying rulings does not mean I suck, it simply means you have too much time on your hands, and I don't care enough, or have the time to learn such things. Besides, perhaps if you weren't so busy with your war team, you'd dedicate more time to teaching fellow members/friends about rulings.




36 Re: Aggro Theme Decks on Wed May 15, 2013 9:22 pm

Lunatic

avatar
Dark Desolation
Dark Desolation
Tsukasa wrote:
Syrufit wrote:Another thing I find funny is Tsu telling people to learn how to play when he sucks at it too. :|

Atleast I know the difference between a deck that is capable of spam, and a deck that is intended to troll people.

In addition, I'm not that bad. Just because you're an over-achiever and spend all of your time studying rulings does not mean I suck, it simply means you have too much time on your hands, and I don't care enough, or have the time to learn such things. Besides, perhaps if you weren't so busy with your war team, you'd dedicate more time to teaching fellow members/friends about rulings.

I agree with you completely Tsu, But lets get away form this conflict to focus on Blackguy and him making his deck.






37 Re: Aggro Theme Decks on Wed May 15, 2013 9:26 pm

Eheroduelist

avatar
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
Lunatic wrote:
Tsukasa wrote:
Syrufit wrote:Another thing I find funny is Tsu telling people to learn how to play when he sucks at it too. :|

Atleast I know the difference between a deck that is capable of spam, and a deck that is intended to troll people.

In addition, I'm not that bad. Just because you're an over-achiever and spend all of your time studying rulings does not mean I suck, it simply means you have too much time on your hands, and I don't care enough, or have the time to learn such things. Besides, perhaps if you weren't so busy with your war team, you'd dedicate more time to teaching fellow members/friends about rulings.

I agree with you completely Tsu, But lets get away form this conflict to focus on Blackguy and him making his deck.
Basically:

Everybody,





38 Re: Aggro Theme Decks on Wed May 15, 2013 9:33 pm

Niko327

avatar
Houseless
Houseless
Tsukasa wrote:
Syrufit wrote:Another thing I find funny is Tsu telling people to learn how to play when he sucks at it too. :|

Atleast I know the difference between a deck that is capable of spam, and a deck that is intended to troll people.

In addition, I'm not that bad. Just because you're an over-achiever and spend all of your time studying rulings does not mean I suck, it simply means you have too much time on your hands, and I don't care enough, or have the time to learn such things. Besides, perhaps if you weren't so busy with your war team, you'd dedicate more time to teaching fellow members/friends about rulings.

And this guy is staff... :/





I liked reality better when it was a dream -Bayside

39 Re: Aggro Theme Decks on Wed May 15, 2013 9:35 pm

Eheroduelist

avatar
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
Eheroduelist wrote:
Everybody,





40 Re: Aggro Theme Decks on Wed May 15, 2013 9:41 pm

Tsukasa

avatar
Houseless
Houseless
Niko327 wrote:
Tsukasa wrote:
Syrufit wrote:Another thing I find funny is Tsu telling people to learn how to play when he sucks at it too. :|

Atleast I know the difference between a deck that is capable of spam, and a deck that is intended to troll people.

In addition, I'm not that bad. Just because you're an over-achiever and spend all of your time studying rulings does not mean I suck, it simply means you have too much time on your hands, and I don't care enough, or have the time to learn such things. Besides, perhaps if you weren't so busy with your war team, you'd dedicate more time to teaching fellow members/friends about rulings.

And this guy is staff... :/

Chill, I'm not actually being serious. If I was Ehero and Fin would have demoted me long ago. I apologize if I offended you, Blackguy o-o I wasn't really trying to be rude, it was more or less a joke :x

As for my comments to Sy >.> Those were well deserved, but I apologize if anyone felt they were innapropriate.

Now, to get back on topic.....What other advice regarding decks are you looking for Blackguy? I'd read through the whole thread but I don't have time atm.




41 Re: Aggro Theme Decks on Wed May 15, 2013 9:43 pm

Eheroduelist

avatar
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
BlackGuy wrote:Nah. I don't know anything about Chaos Dragons and they, from what I've seen, are broken. I'll stick with Six Samurais and Elemental Heroes.
^ This has pretty much been the theme of the topic besides flame warring.





42 Re: Aggro Theme Decks on Wed May 15, 2013 10:11 pm

Tsukasa

avatar
Houseless
Houseless
Eheroduelist wrote:
BlackGuy wrote:Nah. I don't know anything about Chaos Dragons and they, from what I've seen, are broken. I'll stick with Six Samurais and Elemental Heroes.
^ This has pretty much been the theme of the topic besides flame warring.

Ah, I see. Well, Chaos Dragons don't work as well anymore after they were hit by the banlist. They can still be decent though if you play them right. Though honestly if you're looking to win, your best bet is probably either Edrags, Merlanteans, or like...idk what else xD




43 Re: Aggro Theme Decks on Wed May 15, 2013 10:43 pm

Eheroduelist

avatar
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
Tsukasa wrote:
Eheroduelist wrote:
BlackGuy wrote:Nah. I don't know anything about Chaos Dragons and they, from what I've seen, are broken. I'll stick with Six Samurais and Elemental Heroes.
^ This has pretty much been the theme of the topic besides flame warring.


Ah, I see. Well, Chaos Dragons don't work as well anymore after they were hit by the banlist. They can still be decent though if you play them right. Though honestly if you're looking to win, your best bet is probably either Edrags, Merlanteans, or like...idk what else xD
He's not looking to win, he's looking to have fun (or at least play fair, I'm not sure which). I applaud the effort, mostly because there's no playing competitively without Merlantians, Edrags, etc, until EDrags and (hopefully) Merlantians get hit by the upcoming banlist.

A forlorn hope, I know, but a hope all the same.
Personally I don't see what Blackguy sees as broken with most of the decks out nowadays.
By comparison, the majority of other decks are hardly broken; the only really broken deck is EDrags, Merlantians a close 2nd.
I mean, Inzektors haven't shown much of their ugly faces since Hornet/Dragonfly got hit. The deck is still pretty playable, players just don't play with it as much due to the fact that it's not spam nuking your opponent's field every turn. It doesn't help that almost the entire deck can be sacked by one card (Shadow-Imprisoning Mirror).
As for Chaos Dragons, I agree that they've pretty much died without FF there to fill the grave for them. Still fairly playable though.

Dino-Rabbits are still as good as they always have been, it's just that they are so easy to side against that noone wants to play them.

A great time to play for fun, terrible time to play competitively.





44 Re: Aggro Theme Decks on Wed May 15, 2013 10:53 pm

BlackGuy


Houseless
Houseless
Just basically an awesome, offensive Six Sams and E-Heroes. I'm gonna try to get some Mask Change Heroes, but right now, I have this Six Sams. If anyone wants to play me on DN, I'm on now.

FightWithHonor, of course. :3

45 Re: Aggro Theme Decks on Thu May 16, 2013 6:11 am

Syrufit

avatar
Hell's Emissary
Hell's Emissary
(GAM/Mono) Mermails stand little chance against Dragon Rulers and Prophecy.
The 3 big ones right now are Verz (Evilswarm, mainly because they kill most of the tier decks atm), Judgment Prophecy and E-Dragons (Dragon Rulers).
Mermails don't need a hit at all.



46 Re: Aggro Theme Decks on Thu May 16, 2013 2:58 pm

Fluffytots

avatar
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
I'd just like to see everyone fight. So I'mma let this go. More entertainment for me :P








I would walk a thousand miles for you, because love starts with a single step.

47 Re: Aggro Theme Decks on Sun May 26, 2013 2:39 pm

CryonixHeat

avatar
Industrial Illusion Leader
Industrial Illusion Leader
Syrufit wrote:Because Gateway of the Six and Miracle Fusion aren't "broken". Lol.

This.

The thread contradicts itself

You wont use new cards because you think they are broken, but you think Six Sams and E-hero's are not?


They are the very definition of broken.

BlackGuy wrote:So basically, a troll deck.....

>:'D

And you use Six Sam and Heroes, lol, you are a complete joke.

48 Re: Aggro Theme Decks on Sun May 26, 2013 4:18 pm

BlackGuy


Houseless
Houseless
Oh. Six Samurai and E-Heroes are broken huh? Gateway of the Six and Miracle Fusion are broken? LMAO. This coming from the guy that Elemental Dragons are the best thing to come out of Yu-Gi-Oh.

E-Heroes started out with GX, which was before the whole Tuners and XYZ bullsh*t, which I'm sure you just love using. E-Heroes, especially the ones I mostly use, NEED a bunch of fusion cards like Miracle Fusion to get their fusion out. I can't say they're broken, but they sure as hell are OP. I can't sit here and say they're completely legit.

So, before you call me a complete joke and say how this thread, which I thought was forgotten about, is a contradiction, I think you should remember what you've typed out on this website.

Just saiyan.

49 Re: Aggro Theme Decks on Sun May 26, 2013 4:49 pm

CryonixHeat

avatar
Industrial Illusion Leader
Industrial Illusion Leader
BlackGuy wrote:Oh. Six Samurai and E-Heroes are broken huh? Gateway of the Six and Miracle Fusion are broken? LMAO. This coming from the guy that Elemental Dragons are the best thing to come out of Yu-Gi-Oh.

E-Heroes started out with GX, which was before the whole Tuners and XYZ bullsh*t, which I'm sure you just love using. E-Heroes, especially the ones I mostly use, NEED a bunch of fusion cards like Miracle Fusion to get their fusion out. I can't say they're broken, but they sure as hell are OP. I can't sit here and say they're completely legit.

So, before you call me a complete joke and say how this thread, which I thought was forgotten about, is a contradiction, I think you should remember what you've typed out on this website.

Just saiyan.


Heroes only need miracle fusion, that's it...


Also, really?! Heroes are one of the most misunderstood decks ever, they are broken whether you like it or not.

And who said E dragons were the best things to come out of YGO, because I surely didnt.

You are a joke, you are constantly saying that you wont use cards that are broken, but you 2 deck choices are completely broken.

50 Re: Aggro Theme Decks on Sun May 26, 2013 4:54 pm

BlackGuy


Houseless
Houseless
Mistype. I thought I said "This coming from the guy that PROBABLY thinks Elemental Dragons are the best thing to come out of Yu-Gi-Oh." That's what I meant to say, so I'm sorry for that mistake.

So, if those are broken, then you must use TOTALLY legit decks. What do you use?

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum