Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Anybody who wants to get tested for their dorm please post Here
Have you introduced yourself? Do that Here
Please read TWA's Rules Here
Interested in helping the site with cool features? Suggest them Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

1Aggro Theme Decks - Page 3 Empty Aggro Theme Decks Mon May 13, 2013 1:41 am

BlackGuy

Houseless
Houseless
First topic message reminder :

Okay, so turns out I have a SUPER hard time with picking out the perfect cards for a deck. I have an idea, but I don't know nor remember every card ever made. I forget some and then when I play the decks, I realize that those ideas I had in my head were stupid and whatnot. So, I need help. I love all kinds of decks, but for now, I'm only thinkin of two.

Spoiler Alert: I'm an aggressive player who just wants to destroy everything you own in less then one turn (not literally). Also, I don't like XYZ anything (so broken. Don't get me started on that s***) and I'm not too fond of Synchron (some are broken but all in all, I don't really like it)

Aggro Six Samurais and Aggro Elemental Heroes.

51Aggro Theme Decks - Page 3 Empty Re: Aggro Theme Decks Sun May 26, 2013 5:23 pm

CryonixHeat

CryonixHeat
Industrial Illusion Leader
Industrial Illusion Leader
BlackGuy wrote:Mistype. I thought I said "This coming from the guy that PROBABLY thinks Elemental Dragons are the best thing to come out of Yu-Gi-Oh." That's what I meant to say, so I'm sorry for that mistake.

So, if those are broken, then you must use TOTALLY legit decks. What do you use?

Agent Level 8 spam, and Infernity, I know it is hard for people to imagine, but these OTK possible decks do not activate till 8 turns into the duel.

52Aggro Theme Decks - Page 3 Empty Re: Aggro Theme Decks Sun May 26, 2013 5:29 pm

BlackGuy

Houseless
Houseless
FU*K Agents. :I

53Aggro Theme Decks - Page 3 Empty Re: Aggro Theme Decks Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:58 pm

Niko327

Niko327
Houseless
Houseless
Phoenix King wrote:

Agent Level 8 spam, and Infernity, I know it is hard for people to imagine, but these OTK possible decks do not activate till 8 turns into the duel.

Infernities can go off much quicker than that, same with Agents. You must not be very good at them :3

Enough flaming you too... this topic is gonna get locked if you can't play nicely.

Gateway of the Six is freakin' broken though. Miracle Fusion is really broken too, but the E-HERO fusion monsters in my opinion aren't so much. Absolute Zero and The Shining are close to it, but not quite Chaos Emperor Dragon status.

Mermails won't need a hit simply because of E-Dragons and Spellbooks, but that doesn't mean Konami won't hit them, I'd put money on the deck getting hit because you know people will constantly play them if they don't hit them, and that's not in Konami's profit plans to sell e-dragons and spellbooks.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum