Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Anybody who wants to get tested for their dorm please post Here
Have you introduced yourself? Do that Here
Please read TWA's Rules Here
Interested in helping the site with cool features? Suggest them Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Next Tier 1 deck...  Empty Next Tier 1 deck... Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:13 pm

Fluffytots

Fluffytots
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
ive been noticing that people have been using a fairy deck more often. i dont know because it seems like a great control deck since one of the cards prevents both people from SSing. this deck looks tier 1 to me but what do you think will be the next tier 1?

2Next Tier 1 deck...  Empty Re: Next Tier 1 deck... Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:43 pm

GaryRulez

GaryRulez
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
Fluffytots wrote:ive been noticing that people have been using a fairy deck more often. i dont know because it seems like a great control deck since one of the cards prevents both people from SSing. this deck looks tier 1 to me but what do you think will be the next tier 1?

i dont think so, its not overly broken enough and it doesnt have a broken loop either. its just strong.

https://www.youtube.com/Garyrulz123

3Next Tier 1 deck...  Empty Re: Next Tier 1 deck... Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:33 pm

Oz

Oz
Houseless
Houseless
It's not at all gonna be Tier 1...no..

4Next Tier 1 deck...  Empty Re: Next Tier 1 deck... Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:35 pm

CryonixHeat

CryonixHeat
Industrial Illusion Leader
my agents be tier 1 lol

https://i.imgur.com/pChGS.jpg

5Next Tier 1 deck...  Empty Re: Next Tier 1 deck... Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:38 pm

Syrufit

Syrufit
Hell's Emissary
Hell's Emissary
Phoenix Master wrote:my agents be tier 1 lol

https://i.imgur.com/pChGS.jpg
My Twilight be Tier 0 since I beat your Agents. Very Happy
Lol, joking.

But, hmm... the next tier 1 deck... well, there are a lot of strong decks out there, but I can't think of anything atm. The loops I can think of are all related to Meta.

6Next Tier 1 deck...  Empty Re: Next Tier 1 deck... Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:38 pm

Oz

Oz
Houseless
Houseless
With Earth at 1, Agents won't be Tier 1 anytime soon either -_-

7Next Tier 1 deck...  Empty Re: Next Tier 1 deck... Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:40 pm

neji2k

neji2k
Houseless
Houseless
nothin much to say...earth is everything

8Next Tier 1 deck...  Empty Re: Next Tier 1 deck... Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:41 pm

Fluffytots

Fluffytots
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
my hero dragon deck will be the next meta ^.^

9Next Tier 1 deck...  Empty Re: Next Tier 1 deck... Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:44 pm

CryonixHeat

CryonixHeat
dude if i found a way to dump more monster then....wait a sec i just found my answer

damn i thoug here was an airkight fusion

10Next Tier 1 deck...  Empty Re: Next Tier 1 deck... Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:53 pm

GaryRulez

GaryRulez
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
but speaking on the topic of next top tier, i dont think our next format will be a loop format like this one. im pretty sure the big loops will get cut down by the banned list. but as for new cards coming out that could be top tier with alittle innovation i would guess evilswarms, thunder family, maybe constellers because there a bit spammy. but not fairys or agents.

11Next Tier 1 deck...  Empty Re: Next Tier 1 deck... Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:56 pm

Syrufit

Syrufit
Hell's Emissary
Hell's Emissary
GaryRulez wrote:but speaking on the topic of next top tier, i dont think our next format will be a loop format like this one. im pretty sure the big loops will get cut down by the banned list. but as for new cards coming out that could be top tier with alittle innovation i would guess evilswarms, thunder family, maybe constellers because there a bit spammy. but not fairys or agents.
I have a feeling the next format's gonna be even worse than the current one. They just keep getting crappier. And Yeah, Evilswarms might be the next tier 1.

12Next Tier 1 deck...  Empty Re: Next Tier 1 deck... Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:01 pm

CryonixHeat

CryonixHeat
once they actualy come out lol

13Next Tier 1 deck...  Empty Re: Next Tier 1 deck... Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:20 pm

GaryRulez

GaryRulez
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
Syrufit wrote:
I have a feeling the next format's gonna be even worse than the current one. They just keep getting crappier. And Yeah, Evilswarms might be the next tier 1.

well it depends. we know that konami will release a bunch of broken cards and then market them. thats bound to happen. im not gonna go and say cards need to be nerfed before they come out and effect the game, because at the moment the really new stuff that people are just playing around with right now isnt beating meta. its beating old stuff and putting a damper on the return of synchros. at the moment the newer things rely on what is in ur extra deck instead of whats in the main. unless they get some broken or really good card that can exploit them like how rescue rabbit makes dino rabbit, or how hornet and dragonfly make inzectors, or how future fusion makes chaos dragons, etc. they need a big main deck presence as well as extra deck to put them over.

14Next Tier 1 deck...  Empty Re: Next Tier 1 deck... Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:02 pm

Oz

Oz
Houseless
Houseless
I don't agree with you whatsoever when you said that Thunder family would be Tier 1, but Evilswarms and Constellar are obviously gonna be pimpin (Evilswarms will be heavily crippled if Rabbit is limited or Banned though..).
I back my Constellars up though, I love playing with them, and Pollux + Kaust = Free Rank 5.
Thunder Family is just a worse Offering Gadgets IMO. The only thing they have over Offering Gadgets is that they have more support around the main engine (searching the family).

15Next Tier 1 deck...  Empty Re: Next Tier 1 deck... Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:36 pm

GaryRulez

GaryRulez
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
Oz wrote:I don't agree with you whatsoever when you said that Thunder family would be Tier 1, but Evilswarms and Constellar are obviously gonna be pimpin (Evilswarms will be heavily crippled if Rabbit is limited or Banned though..).
I back my Constellars up though, I love playing with them, and Pollux + Kaust = Free Rank 5.
Thunder Family is just a worse Offering Gadgets IMO. The only thing they have over Offering Gadgets is that they have more support around the main engine (searching the family).

i brought up the thunder family because there new and havent recieved there full support in the ocg yet. and they can already consistently drop at least rank 4 xyz every turn, and then reload there hand with stuff in the graveyard.

16Next Tier 1 deck...  Empty Re: Next Tier 1 deck... Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:46 pm

Oz

Oz
Houseless
Houseless
And Offering Gadgets can drop 5 Rank 4 XYZ in one turn lol.

17Next Tier 1 deck...  Empty Re: Next Tier 1 deck... Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:54 pm

GaryRulez

GaryRulez
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
Oz wrote:And Offering Gadgets can drop 5 Rank 4 XYZ in one turn lol.

dont get me going on them. i still have nightmares... a guy paid 6000 lp... then otked me...

18Next Tier 1 deck...  Empty Re: Next Tier 1 deck... Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:42 pm

Exiled

Exiled
Houseless
Houseless
Verz Laggia, Hieratics (Full OTK) and Bubble Beat are the next decks to become tier 1. Dino-Rabbit, Chaos Dragons, Inzekts and Wind-Ups are all going to stay tier 1 aswell. I think the only deck that is really going to take a big hit would be maybe Wind-Ups

19Next Tier 1 deck...  Empty Re: Next Tier 1 deck... Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:44 pm

GaryRulez

GaryRulez
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
Exiled wrote:Verz Laggia, Hieratics (Full OTK) and Bubble Beat are the next decks to become tier 1. Dino-Rabbit, Chaos Dragons, Inzekts and Wind-Ups are all going to stay tier 1 aswell. I think the only deck that is really going to take a big hit would be maybe Wind-Ups

well really, as long as they overlook darkness metal i will be happy lol.

20Next Tier 1 deck...  Empty Re: Next Tier 1 deck... Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:47 pm

CryonixHeat

CryonixHeat
really you know as well as i do all those archtypes will be hit

21Next Tier 1 deck...  Empty Re: Next Tier 1 deck... Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:52 pm

GaryRulez

GaryRulez
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
Phoenix Master wrote:really you know as well as i do all those archtypes will be hit
i dunno, it depends on worlds and what happens. because at the moment not one deck has really run away with anything. only one is in the tcg theres wind ups and dino rabbit, and in the ocg inzectors are like tier 0 because theres no full dino rabbit deck to stop them

22Next Tier 1 deck...  Empty Re: Next Tier 1 deck... Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:01 pm

Exiled

Exiled
Houseless
Houseless
No where near enough to knock them out of top tier. The decks are too strong. You either kill them, or let them stay in the meta.

23Next Tier 1 deck...  Empty Re: Next Tier 1 deck... Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:10 pm

GaryRulez

GaryRulez
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
Exiled wrote:No where near enough to knock them out of top tier. The decks are too strong. You either kill them, or let them stay in the meta.

easiest one to kill would be chaos dragons by hitting future fusion and darkness metal. but other then that the other decks are still strong enough to stay in the meta without there key card at 3. the one that would be most hurt by a limit would be dino rabbit because of rescue rabbit. but really? its still damn strong with it at 1.

24Next Tier 1 deck...  Empty Re: Next Tier 1 deck... Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:01 am

Jimi

Jimi
Heaven's Guard
Heaven's Guard
Evilswarm combined with Rescue Rabbit will be tier 1. It will replace the traditional Dino Rabbits.

25Next Tier 1 deck...  Empty Re: Next Tier 1 deck... Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:02 am

GaryRulez

GaryRulez
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
Jimi wrote:Evilswarm combined with Rescue Rabbit will be tier 1. It will replace the traditional Dino Rabbits.

i dont know if i can survive the meta sheep running around with that....

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum