Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Anybody who wants to get tested for their dorm please post Here
Have you introduced yourself? Do that Here
Please read TWA's Rules Here
Interested in helping the site with cool features? Suggest them Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1should new tour guide/bus cards come Empty should new tour guide/bus cards come Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:47 am

Madolche Puddingcess

Madolche Puddingcess
Houseless
Houseless
so we have tour guide ( main xyz matierial for almost any deck)
and tour bus ( effect works when detached cause it doesnt need to be sent from field)
but what if there was more tour cards
if ya count it there is a big chubby
Tardy orc in the archtype but it does nothing with the tour cards
Tardy Orc: its cause I missed the bus and the Order of chaos pack ( pack id ORC but no orcs appeared in it)

here is one idea I had

Tour Road of the underworld
1000 atk/ 1000 def
effect
when detached from a xyz monster add 1 Tour card to your hand

2should new tour guide/bus cards come Empty Re: should new tour guide/bus cards come Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:52 am

Eheroduelist

Eheroduelist
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
I personally don't see this becoming an archtype, but it's plausible, especially with how popular Tour Guide has become.

Reason for my doubts being that Tour Guide seems more like one of those staple cards that can can be thrown into any deck and be pretty useful (as long as you have a rank 3 monster you're good).
Similar logic to when Reborn Tengu was @3.

3should new tour guide/bus cards come Empty Re: should new tour guide/bus cards come Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:42 pm

yuseifudo33

yuseifudo33
Houseless
Houseless
same as ehero but lol that idea = brokennnn

4should new tour guide/bus cards come Empty Re: should new tour guide/bus cards come Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:13 pm

Fluffytots

Fluffytots
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
yusei i thin u want to buy my divine neos deck in my shop lol

5should new tour guide/bus cards come Empty Re: should new tour guide/bus cards come Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:53 pm

MemorySP

MemorySP
Hell's Emissary
Hell's Emissary
I doubt they'll make more tour monsters

6should new tour guide/bus cards come Empty Re: should new tour guide/bus cards come Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:21 pm

Jimi

Jimi
Heaven's Guard
Heaven's Guard
There's enough power in Tourguide as it is. But your effect wasn't specific. From where to the hand? Deck to hand or grave?

7should new tour guide/bus cards come Empty Re: should new tour guide/bus cards come Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:10 pm

Tempest

Tempest
Heaven's Guard
Heaven's Guard
Woah woah. You need to fix the terrible PSCT. Proper grammar would help as well.

8should new tour guide/bus cards come Empty Re: should new tour guide/bus cards come Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:57 pm

GaryRulez

GaryRulez
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
i wouldnt be surprised if they made more. seems that the first one made them soo much money and its still making them money. the last 2 have kinda sucked so i wouldnt be surprised if another big one was coming out soon.

https://www.youtube.com/Garyrulz123

9should new tour guide/bus cards come Empty Re: should new tour guide/bus cards come Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:00 am

Tempest

Tempest
Heaven's Guard
Heaven's Guard
Last 2? As I recall there is only Bus and TGU. O.o

10should new tour guide/bus cards come Empty Re: should new tour guide/bus cards come Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:07 am

GaryRulez

GaryRulez
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
jjbox3 wrote:Last 2? As I recall there is only Bus and TGU. O.o

tardy orc is technically part of it due to its artwork. he missed the tour bus lol

https://www.youtube.com/Garyrulz123

11should new tour guide/bus cards come Empty Re: should new tour guide/bus cards come Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:50 pm

Madolche Puddingcess

Madolche Puddingcess
Houseless
Houseless
FluxBlade wrote:There's enough power in Tourguide as it is. But your effect wasn't specific. From where to the hand? Deck to hand or grave?

from deck or grave sry it wasnt cleared up i will edit it

12should new tour guide/bus cards come Empty Re: should new tour guide/bus cards come Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:00 am

Oz

Oz
Houseless
Houseless
No, they certainly do not need support.
I really don't "Tour" becoming an Archetype, and the cards are already great as they are now.

13should new tour guide/bus cards come Empty Re: should new tour guide/bus cards come Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:06 am

Jimi

Jimi
Heaven's Guard
Heaven's Guard
I think we all have love for Tour Guide but she is fine with being a guide and having a bus. If she isn't stopped, she's an instant xyz monster. Pretty powerful and a saint when you've got nothing and end up topdecking it.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum