Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Anybody who wants to get tested for their dorm please post Here
Have you introduced yourself? Do that Here
Please read TWA's Rules Here
Interested in helping the site with cool features? Suggest them Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1AWWW YEAH!!! NEW NOBLE KNIGHT CARDS!!!! Empty AWWW YEAH!!! NEW NOBLE KNIGHT CARDS!!!! Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:48 am

Felix Daniels

Felix Daniels
Houseless
Houseless
To be honest, I have truly grown fond of the Noble Knights. Of course, they can never replace Toons as my main deck Very Happy , but they are the funnest other deck played so far :@yep: . I was eagerly awaiting the day when they finally recieve more support, and that day has finally come!:

http://www.konami.com/yugioh/articles/?p=4884

Noble Knight Gwalchavad
Attribute:LIGHT
Type:Warrior/Effect
Level:4
ATK/DEF:1500/1800
EFF:

This card is treated as a Normal Monster while face-up on the field. While equipped with a "Noble Arms" Equip Spell Card, this card becomes an Effect Monster with this effect.
● You can target 1 "Noble Knight" monster in your Graveyard; add it to your hand, and if you do, destroy 1 "Noble Arms" Equip Spell Card you control. You can only use this effect of "Noble Knight Gwalchavad" once per turn.

Noble Arms of Destiny
equip spell
eff:
You can only control 1 face-up "Noble Arms of Destiny". Equip only to a Warrior-Type monster. Once per turn, the equipped monster cannot be destroyed by battle or by card effects. If this face-up card on the field is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard: You can target 1 Warrior-Type "Noble Knight" monster you control; equip this card to that target. You can only use this effect of "Noble Arms of Destiny" once per turn.

I truly like these cards. the new monsters eff. is only a slight letdown, but dat artwork :datazz: ... so bada** :@yep: .
Gameplay-wise, however, they continue the combo-oriented theme. Discuss?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum