Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

.
Toon World Academy
Anybody who wants to get tested for their dorm please post Here
Have you introduced yourself? Do that Here
Please read TWA's Rules Here
Interested in helping the site with cool features? Suggest them Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 8]

1 Banlist Predictions on Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:49 pm

Light,Yagami

avatar
Houseless
Houseless
Thoughts on the new banlist?
I think future fusion will get banned



2 Re: Banlist Predictions on Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:49 pm

Fluffytots

avatar
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
i hope inzektor hornet and dragonfly do








I would walk a thousand miles for you, because love starts with a single step.

3 Re: Banlist Predictions on Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:50 pm

Light,Yagami

avatar
Houseless
Houseless
xD Well hornet to 2 wouldnt to THAT much, I can see dragonfly going to 1 though. Windup hunter for le ban Very Happy



4 Re: Banlist Predictions on Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:51 pm

Syrufit

avatar
Hell's Emissary
Hell's Emissary
Dragonfly will be Limited, and I think Wind-Ups will get hit too, along with Six Samurais. Don't know about DWs.

Dino-Rabbits are on the meta list for one more banlist though, due to the Dolkka tin. :/

Maybe the next meta will be Madolches.



5 Re: Banlist Predictions on Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:53 pm

Light,Yagami

avatar
Houseless
Houseless
Hmm well I dont see sams getting hit, they didnt do that well tournament wise, Im not sure about the OCG, I want lightsworns to come back xD



6 Re: Banlist Predictions on Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:54 pm

Fluffytots

avatar
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
i want blackwings to come back 3 gales and kaluts FTW








I would walk a thousand miles for you, because love starts with a single step.

7 Re: Banlist Predictions on Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:54 pm

Syrufit

avatar
Hell's Emissary
Hell's Emissary
What's there to give to LS?
Maybe make Charge of the Light Brigade Semi-Limited but that would be OP.

Also if they Limit/Semi-Limit JD, I'll ragequit Yu-Gi-Oh!.



8 Re: Banlist Predictions on Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:57 pm

MemorySP

avatar
Hell's Emissary
Hell's Emissary
I kinda dueling against dark world. I hope Konkani hits them



9 Re: Banlist Predictions on Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:58 pm

Fluffytots

avatar
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
i hope limit JD so i can see syru throw his computer out the window lol jk but idc i dont use lightsworns








I would walk a thousand miles for you, because love starts with a single step.

10 Re: Banlist Predictions on Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:59 pm

Light,Yagami

avatar
Houseless
Houseless
I can see whirlwing going to 2, charge to 2 and i will luff konami foreva Very Happy Darkworld has died out quite a bit now and like syru if Jd goes to 1 I wil rage quit YGO xD



11 Re: Banlist Predictions on Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:02 pm

Crystal God

avatar
Houseless
Houseless
there are not going to hit future fusion cuz ppl use them in a lot of fusion decks, there are going to hit 5 headed dragon cuz ok the chaos dragon fun we have been having




12 Re: Banlist Predictions on Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:02 pm

Syrufit

avatar
Hell's Emissary
Hell's Emissary
I see we have another Twilight user.
Welcome to the group, bro. Very Happy

Lol, anyway. Hmm, yeah. CotLB to 2, PoD Semi-Limited?
TGU is a Maybe.



13 Re: Banlist Predictions on Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:03 pm

MemorySP

avatar
Hell's Emissary
Hell's Emissary
AceBlaze7790 wrote:there are not going to hit future fusion cuz ppl use them in a lot of fusion decks, there are going to hit 5 headed dragon cuz ok the chaos dragon fun we have been having

That's not gonna happen



14 Re: Banlist Predictions on Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:05 pm

Jimi

avatar
Heaven's Guard
Heaven's Guard
Syrufit wrote:Dragonfly will be Limited, and I think Wind-Ups will get hit too, along with Six Samurais. Don't know about DWs.

Dino-Rabbits are on the meta list for one more banlist though, due to the Dolkka tin. :/

Maybe the next meta will be Madolches.

Leave my liddo cupcake cards alone!





"It's not who you are that holds you back, it's who you think you're not."


15 Re: Banlist Predictions on Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:05 pm

Light,Yagami

avatar
Houseless
Houseless
MemorySP wrote:
AceBlaze7790 wrote:there are not going to hit future fusion cuz ppl use them in a lot of fusion decks, there are going to hit 5 headed dragon cuz ok the chaos dragon fun we have been having

That's not gonna happen

Future fusoin is quite possible for a ban, stops insta setup for chaos dragons and limits heros which are 2nd most used in the OCG and thx syru



16 Re: Banlist Predictions on Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:05 pm

Syrufit

avatar
Hell's Emissary
Hell's Emissary
Your "liddo cupcakes" are gonna be meta soon. Very Happy
Wait for it.



17 Re: Banlist Predictions on Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:07 pm

Tempest

avatar
Heaven's Guard
Heaven's Guard
Rabbit isn't hit because of Dolkka reprint.

Wind-Up won't be hit due to Shark being TCG, along with TGU reprint.

Chaos Dragon might get Pulsar to 2.

Hieratic is easy to stop.

Inzekter won't get hit due to future support.




18 Re: Banlist Predictions on Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:07 pm

Fluffytots

avatar
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
lol did u figure out how to use the cupcakes








I would walk a thousand miles for you, because love starts with a single step.

19 Re: Banlist Predictions on Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:08 pm

Syrufit

avatar
Hell's Emissary
Hell's Emissary
jjbox3 wrote:Rabbit isn't hit because of Dolkka reprint.

Wind-Up won't be hit due to Shark being TCG, along with TGU reprint.

Chaos Dragon might get Pulsar to 2.

Hieratic is easy to stop.

Inzekter won't get hit due to future support.
According to you, the banlist will remain pretty much unchanged.
k.



Last edited by Syrufit on Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:08 pm; edited 1 time in total



20 Re: Banlist Predictions on Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:08 pm

Crystal God

avatar
Houseless
Houseless
yeah thats true but u have to think about the old cards that ppl brought back and made them hot again




21 Re: Banlist Predictions on Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:08 pm

MemorySP

avatar
Hell's Emissary
Hell's Emissary
Light,Yagami wrote:
MemorySP wrote:
AceBlaze7790 wrote:there are not going to hit future fusion cuz ppl use them in a lot of fusion decks, there are going to hit 5 headed dragon cuz ok the chaos dragon fun we have been having

That's not gonna happen

Future fusoin is quite possible for a ban, stops insta setup for chaos dragons and limits heros which are 2nd most used in the OCG and thx syru

He said 5 headed would be hit.
Im gonna guess future fusion won't be banned. Gotta feeling



22 Re: Banlist Predictions on Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:10 pm

Fluffytots

avatar
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
yeah i dont think future fusion will be hit cause not just chaos dragons use it








I would walk a thousand miles for you, because love starts with a single step.

23 Re: Banlist Predictions on Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:13 pm

Oz

avatar
Houseless
Houseless
That made no sense -_-
it makes even more reasoning to ban it since moredecks use it.
PLUUUS, Five Headed is getting reprinted...







24 Re: Banlist Predictions on Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:17 pm

MemorySP

avatar
Hell's Emissary
Hell's Emissary
Lol. Just watch guys future fusion isn't going anywhere



25 Re: Banlist Predictions on Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:18 pm

Light,Yagami

avatar
Houseless
Houseless
Watch guys future fusion is gonna jion CED at le list



Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 8]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum