Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Anybody who wants to get tested for their dorm please post Here
Have you introduced yourself? Do that Here
Please read TWA's Rules Here
Interested in helping the site with cool features? Suggest them Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

1Pu**y Decks - Page 2 Empty Pu**y Decks Sun May 26, 2013 2:15 am

BlackGuy

Houseless
Houseless
First topic message reminder :

What decks do you think are pu**y decks? By that, I mean decks that show that someone has to use cheap tactics. I'll give you an example of what I mean.

Exoida OTK: I ran into this guy that had all this cards that just made him draw time and time again. It wasn't until he almost milled that he got all the pieces.

Any OTK/FTK: Just ruins the old school game of luck, strategy and fun...and these drag on FOREVER.

XYZs: ...Just no.

Synchrons: Only the ones that are so ridiculous that it makes Charlie Sheen sane.

Anyone else got something?

26Pu**y Decks - Page 2 Empty Re: Pu**y Decks Mon May 27, 2013 5:02 pm

Syrufit

Syrufit
Hell's Emissary
Hell's Emissary
wauwi wrote:well Sy, the way you are posting clearly shows disrespect. you're posting nothing constructive. you're just saying that our (i guess mine and blackguy's only?) arguments are retarted.

and why you bothering posting in the first place and then just saying "meh do not want explain"?

kinda like attention"womans" at facebook. Razz:

goyo can be limited...he's not broken anymore...
well not compared to other cards...

and rescue cat...for what was he good? right, instant brio or goyo. both are banned and all level 6 synchros left are "decent" or worse except for maybe 3 more or less good ones. (i personally like the 2000ATK fire-attribute bouncer)
I don't mean to show any respect. What need do I have to show respect on a children's card game forum? And, yes, I guess you can consider me an attention whore.
Since you want me to prove my point so badly, allow me to do it. I used to be like you guys, thinking every deck except the one(s) I was using was OP and Xyz sucked, and all that. My point of view used to be pretty much the same. We've all been there, haven't we?
Some time after that, I started playing the decks I hated. My point of view completely changed, I started loving the meta and I started changing my opinion towards it. I had found out it required way more skill than the 2 buck decks I was using before. Why? Because the combos and choices you have with said decks are A LOT. Trust me on this. Sure most combos are straightforward, like, Rabbit into Ophion, or discard, banish, summon Big Eye. But there are combos called "optimal" plays, or best plays. Making those every time requires great thought. Do you seriously think that anyone can netdeck an E-Dragon deck and instantly win every single duel they play? Sure that might be the case against low-rated people, but I doubt you can beat an actually GOOD E-dragon player. In case you don't know what E-Dragons are, they're Dragon Rulers.

What I'm trying to say is, play for some years with the Meta decks, experiment with new stuff, make new decks every time, then come back here.

Rescue Cat wasn't banned because of it's instant synchro possibility. That single card can make X-Sabers tier 1 again. Does that say something?

27Pu**y Decks - Page 2 Empty Re: Pu**y Decks Mon May 27, 2013 5:11 pm

CryonixHeat

CryonixHeat
Industrial Illusion Leader
BlackGuy wrote:@PK: ...I said I didn't like the Xbox One, so please read before you make a response.

Also, you talk about broken Synchrons yet there's those that have Lvl 4 and over 25 ATK points. Right, because that's not broken.

@Syru: .3. That's still rude. I didn't say your opinion was retarded, even if I don't know what it is, but still wouldn't call it retarded.

._. LOL. With every single one of my threads, it turns into a completely different thing.

Then stop opening bad.

***** decks is a bad OP title

28Pu**y Decks - Page 2 Empty Re: Pu**y Decks Mon May 27, 2013 5:22 pm

wauwi

wauwi
Houseless
Houseless
i actually have fun playing XYZ and yes, i know what e-dragons are, fighting them all the time on YGOPRO and i fought somebody who summoned tempest and forgot he couldn't attack when SPsummoned through his little water dragon helper. he still managed to win, because that doesn't matter...they can be banned, on the graveyard, in your deck in your hand...no matter were they are, you can pretty much always summon at least 2 per turn.
ok, ygopro helps the player ALOT with this, since the flashing ring around a card which can be activated at the grave or while banished pops up.

i bet it's much more confusing for the actual player in RL or on DN.

i mainly play gusto-steal (xyz/synchro optional) and mist harpies (instant dragosack/big eye lol) myself and have quite some fun.
does i sound like a hypocrite? no, because i just can summon one rank7 xyz (2 with alot of luck) per duel, while a well-made e-dragon deck easely pulls one off every turn.

well, they have their weaknesses, like my relinquished summoned with releaser of rituals which makes them ragequit. Razz

but i still think my mist harpies are broken, tho i have fun playing with them...i just have no choice if i want to be somewhat competetive...always was a harpie fan and either i OTK with them or completely fail. there is no balanced in between.

gallis is till unbanned, like his two FTK/OTK loop companions...also good in your opinion?

quasar can be pulled off with 3 cards which all are unbanned.
i run one of those decks as well...man I AM a hypocrite. O.O

i saw rescue cat mainly with airbellum in a glad-beast deck...they could've just limited airbellum and left rescue cat at 1 imo.

konami rather chooses to destroy an archtype completely instead of balancing them.

but then they come with "hell let's make cylinders 3!!" then whatz about rabbit and tour guide? they're probably like "too cute to limit!! :3 "
THE idea...i run united we stands, magepowers and 3 cylinders...ppl these days are that stupid to actually attack lol.

Last edited by wauwi on Mon May 27, 2013 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

29Pu**y Decks - Page 2 Empty Re: Pu**y Decks Mon May 27, 2013 5:24 pm

CryonixHeat

CryonixHeat
wauwi wrote:i actually have fun playing XYZ and yes, i know what e-dragons are, fighting them all the time on YGOPRO and i fought somebody who summoned tempest and forgot he couldn't attack when SPsummoned through his little water dragon helper. he still managed to win, because that doesn't matter...they can be banned, on the graveyard, in your deck in your hand...no matter were they are, you can pretty much always summon at least 2 per turn.
ok, ygopro helps the player ALOT with this, since the flashing ring around a card which can be activated at the grave or while banished pops up.

i bet it's much more confusing for the actual player in RL or on DN.

i mainly play gusto-steal (xyz/synchro optional) and mist harpies (instant dragosack/big eye lol) myself and have quite some fun.
does i sound like a hypocrite? no, because i just can summon one rank7 xyz (2 with alot of luck) per duel, while a well-made e-dragon deck easely pulls one off every turn.

well, they have their weaknesses, like my relinquished summoned with releaser of rituals which makes them ragequit. :P

but i still think my mist harpies are broken, tho i have fun playing with them...i just have no choice if i want to be somewhat competetive...always was a harpie fan and either i OTK with them or completely fail. there is no balanced in between.

gallis is till unbanned, like his two FTK/OTK loop companions...also good in your opinion?

quasar can be pulled off with 3 cards which all are unbanned.
i run one of those decks as well...man I AM a hypocrite. O.O

Quasar decks are not a threat. Why ban cards that are not seen topping YCS?

30Pu**y Decks - Page 2 Empty Re: Pu**y Decks Mon May 27, 2013 5:28 pm

wauwi

wauwi
Houseless
Houseless
first turn, draw quickdraw, explorer and level eater --> gg

it's all about luck tho, but man, no deck made people ragequit as often as quasar.

31Pu**y Decks - Page 2 Empty Re: Pu**y Decks Mon May 27, 2013 6:33 pm

BlackGuy

Houseless
Houseless
First and foremost, I'd like to thank Syru for stating her point. c: Now let me say fu*k you to your opinion....I mean... .3. LOL.

I've had that happen to me (not in Yu-Gi-Oh) where I hated something so much, but when I tried it, I loved it. I do wish to try some other decks then Six Sams and E-Heroes, although I'd have to use Wiki and I'm too lazy all the time so there's that. :I LOL...

There are those who, even IF they used XYZ and Synchron, they had some good combos. I can't say that nobody has creativity even with OP/broken cards in their deck, because that's just not true. However, if it takes you always bringing out your XYZ or Synchrons and your WHOLE DECK is built around those cards or spamming cards like with Burn decks, it's like "-.- Really though?".

Guess I'm just going to be stuck in the past or something, because since coming back and playing all these people, I just refuse to use XYZ or Synchrons. I have no problem beating people without them. Especially with E-Heroes, because of the many fusion options. With Six Sams, I just need the right cards at the right time, and I do have a few combos, but I still need to work on that deck.

Last edited by BlackGuy on Mon May 27, 2013 6:35 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to strike out. :/...and again because the system to change your text in various ways is broken. IMVU does it so much better. >_>)

32Pu**y Decks - Page 2 Empty Re: Pu**y Decks Mon May 27, 2013 7:35 pm

CryonixHeat

CryonixHeat
BlackGuy wrote:First and foremost, I'd like to thank Syru for stating her point. c: Now let me say fu*k you to your opinion....I mean... .3. LOL.

I've had that happen to me (not in Yu-Gi-Oh) where I hated something so much, but when I tried it, I loved it. I do wish to try some other decks then Six Sams and E-Heroes, although I'd have to use Wiki and I'm too lazy all the time so there's that. :I LOL...

There are those who, even IF they used XYZ and Synchron, they had some good combos. I can't say that nobody has creativity even with OP/broken cards in their deck, because that's just not true. However, if it takes you always bringing out your XYZ or Synchrons and your WHOLE DECK is built around those cards or spamming cards like with Burn decks, it's like "-.- Really though?".

Guess I'm just going to be stuck in the past or something, because since coming back and playing all these people, I just refuse to use XYZ or Synchrons. I have no problem beating people without them. Especially with E-Heroes, because of the many fusion options. With Six Sams, I just need the right cards at the right time, and I do have a few combos, but I still need to work on that deck.

He* He* He* He* He* He*

Syrufit is a guy.

33Pu**y Decks - Page 2 Empty Re: Pu**y Decks Mon May 27, 2013 8:14 pm

BlackGuy

Houseless
Houseless
Thanks for correcting me on that, although that response wasn't REALLY need. I just assumed based on the DP that Syru was a she...Sorry Syru. :I

Btw, why do you always quote what people say and then say what you say? o.O Just say your opinion on stuff.

34Pu**y Decks - Page 2 Empty Re: Pu**y Decks Tue May 28, 2013 8:03 am

wauwi

wauwi
Houseless
Houseless
so i actually made an e-dragon deck:

first duel, obviously an epic fail, since i don't netdeck and don't just copy turns out of youtube.

the next about 15 duels were obvious wins, which kinda looks like this (more or less):
me: summon big eye/dragosack
enemy: destroys big eye/dragosack
enemy: destroys big eye/dragosack
enemy: out of cards
me: wins

only had one balanced, exciting duel so far - against SPELLBOOKS. (i barely won with 1800LP)
my first win against those btw.

despite the fact that i had tremendous fun playing dragon rulers, they are broken. like spellbooks. and any tier0.

35Pu**y Decks - Page 2 Empty Re: Pu**y Decks Tue May 28, 2013 8:16 am

Syrufit

Syrufit
Hell's Emissary
Hell's Emissary
What decks did you play against?

Also, there are no tier 0 decks. Rulers and Prophecy are tier 1.

36Pu**y Decks - Page 2 Empty Re: Pu**y Decks Tue May 28, 2013 8:35 am

wauwi

wauwi
Houseless
Houseless
stall, constellars, hieratics, harpie, idk, idk, idk. too many different decks...all i know mermails and DW wasn't one of those.

"tier0" because it should emphasize it's brokeness (that's not even a word, isn't it?)

im sure that konami will destroy those decks at the spetember banlist.

they did this with any toptier previously... instead of balancing them, make them barely playable. -_-'

37Pu**y Decks - Page 2 Empty Re: Pu**y Decks Tue May 28, 2013 8:36 am

Syrufit

Syrufit
Hell's Emissary
Hell's Emissary
wauwi wrote:stall, constellars, hieratics, harpie, idk, idk, idk.

"tier0" because it should emphasize it's brokeness (that's not even a word, isn't it?)

im sure that konami will destroy those decks at the spetember banlist.

they did this with any toptier previously... instead of balancing them, make them unplayable. -_-'
Of course you can beat Constellars, Stall decks, Hieratics and Harpies with Dragon Rulers. ._.

38Pu**y Decks - Page 2 Empty Re: Pu**y Decks Tue May 28, 2013 8:44 am

wauwi

wauwi
Houseless
Houseless
you can beat anything with dragon rulers.
but only few decks can beat dragon rulers.

best dragon ruler moment so far:

dat rank7 numbers blade thingy made constellar pleiades cry - i was very happy. ^.^

btw...i saw so many exactly build fire king avatar decks on ygopro the past week...it's crazy.

39Pu**y Decks - Page 2 Empty Re: Pu**y Decks Tue May 28, 2013 10:55 am

BlackGuy

Houseless
Houseless
Hero Beat and Six Sams (currently)

Roid, Crystal Beasts, Gears, D.D. (maybe) are being mad/tested.

40Pu**y Decks - Page 2 Empty Re: Pu**y Decks Tue May 28, 2013 12:58 pm

wauwi

wauwi
Houseless
Houseless
BlackGuy wrote:Hero Beat and Six Sams (currently)

but all those aren't broken.

41Pu**y Decks - Page 2 Empty Re: Pu**y Decks Tue May 28, 2013 2:53 pm

Nuran

Nuran
Houseless
Houseless
BlackGuy wrote:Hero Beat and Six Sams (currently)

What format are you playing on?

42Pu**y Decks - Page 2 Empty Re: Pu**y Decks Tue May 28, 2013 7:19 pm

BlackGuy

Houseless
Houseless
Idk. I'm playin on DN -Goes to look what I have it on- :O

Format: TCG/OCG

.3. So if I changed it, all those decks would be invalid or something?

43Pu**y Decks - Page 2 Empty Re: Pu**y Decks Tue May 28, 2013 8:38 pm

wauwi

wauwi
Houseless
Houseless
BlackGuy wrote:Idk. I'm playin on DN -Goes to look what I have it on- :O

Format: TCG/OCG

.3. So if I changed it, all those decks would be invalid or something?

depends.

if you want to battle TCG only (iirc the old priority rule still applies there and some unique SEGOC bs) you have to use cards only available in the TCG (western world)
OCG: all cards available in japan and maybe other eastern regions...idk

in TCG/OCG you can use every card available in any region but in ygopro at least, OCG rulings apply.

cards in the editor should be marked as either "TCG" or "OCG". (again, it's like that in ygopro *subliminal advertising*)

btt, just made a spellbook deck.
can't say much about how much fun they are or how hard it his to play them, since 18 out of my 20 duels looked like this:

me: normal summons "Spellbook Magician of Prophecy"
"enemy has surrendered"

im not joking. :fuckyea:

they try at least against dragon rulers...unless my first turn ends up having a dragonruler, dracossack and LaDD on the field.

44Pu**y Decks - Page 2 Empty Re: Pu**y Decks Wed May 29, 2013 2:52 pm

Fluffytots

Fluffytots
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
There are only 4 tier 1 decks this format.

Element Dragons
Prophecies
Tidal Mermails
Evilswarms

You're welcome.

45Pu**y Decks - Page 2 Empty Re: Pu**y Decks Wed May 29, 2013 2:52 pm

Syrufit

Syrufit
Hell's Emissary
Hell's Emissary
Fluffytots wrote:There are only 4 tier 1 decks this format.

Element Dragons
Prophecies
Tidal Mermails
Evilswarms

You're welcome.
You couldn't be more wrong.

46Pu**y Decks - Page 2 Empty Re: Pu**y Decks Wed May 29, 2013 2:53 pm

Fluffytots

Fluffytots
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
Okay, then what are they?

47Pu**y Decks - Page 2 Empty Re: Pu**y Decks Wed May 29, 2013 2:53 pm

Syrufit

Syrufit
Hell's Emissary
Hell's Emissary
Fluffytots wrote:Okay, then what are they?
Rulers and Prophecy.

48Pu**y Decks - Page 2 Empty Re: Pu**y Decks Wed May 29, 2013 2:55 pm

Fluffytots

Fluffytots
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
Maybe for online, but from what I've heard from people where I live, it's those 4.

49Pu**y Decks - Page 2 Empty Re: Pu**y Decks Wed May 29, 2013 2:56 pm

Syrufit

Syrufit
Hell's Emissary
Hell's Emissary
Fluffytots wrote:Maybe for online, but from what I've heard from people where I live, it's those 4.
There's no difference between online and irl, except you have to buy the cards irl so some decks aren't as used (prophecy and rulers are about 1000$ each).

50Pu**y Decks - Page 2 Empty Re: Pu**y Decks Wed May 29, 2013 2:58 pm

Fluffytots

Fluffytots
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
The only reason why Rulers are so much is because of the 3 draccosacks and big eyes. Prophecies are expensive because of Priestess, Judgment, Masters and a couple others. Card cost does have a tad impact on IRL tiers.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum